This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"Bay-bee I'm so glad I cayyyyy-umm!" - Wylde Knights

I'm writing this at work, so it's gonna be short and sweet. I promise to make a more substantial post about another band later today (probably to hype up the Medications/Channels bill next weekend at the Black Cat).

While you're waiting, check out this gem from the archives, a standout track from one of the innumerable Pebbles compilations. I like Pebbles more than Nuggets, but less than Teenage Shutdown. If you think garage rock started when Julian Casablancas got a stupid haircut, check those comps out. Nothing like smash-and-bash teenagers trying to be the Rolling Stones and failing in the best way possible. If you're like me and think punk rock started with the Sonics, you'll get a woody for this.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/6809049/Wylde_Knights_Beaver_Patrol.MP3.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home