This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I have a damn good reason for not writing, dingleberries

So I haven't updated in the last couple days. Get over it. Been busy. Know what I've been the busiest with? I'm interviewing fucking New Found Glory this Thursday afternoon. For those of you who have read my Hawthorne Heights interview, you have an idea of what to expect.

I wanted to interview Corey Rusk, but nooooooooooooooo. I get the dillhole brigade. I could have interviewed a dude who not only was in the Necros, but signed Big Black, Shellac, the Jesus Lizard, Ted Leo, Calexico, Naked Raygun, Slint, Pinback, Pegboy, the Ex, blah blah blah. Instead, I get the bros who weren't sure if they'd waited too long. Sammy's excited because I'm going to name-drop her tits. She's the biggest attention slut I've ever known, and the only reason I hope she doesn't get hit by a bus is because that might get her name in the papers. God do I hate her.

Anyway, I'll post a link to the interview once it's up on the site. If I get around to it. I might be too busy watching Arrested Development and pounding Brooklyn Brown Ale by the sixer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home