This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

"So much for the light show" - The Silversun Pickups

Last night involved far too much beer and Guns 'n' Roses jukeboxage and Whoopi Goldberg lookalikes, so this is going to be short and sweet so I can go back to recovering in time for tonight.

The Silversun Pickups are a band from LA. LA is probably the worst part about America, but you shouldn't hold it against them. They are from the same scene as Autolux, and they both have that same "we're on drugs and own My Bloody Valentine records" trip, so if that's your bag, you'll dig this. The chick in the band is kind of hot, but not as hot as the chick in Autolux. People wrote about them in magazines, so expect to see them in iPod commercials or a 400-word Entertainment Weekly article about "indie" rock. Whatever. I dig this song.

This may be the worst post I've ever done.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/58487/Silversun_Pickups_little_lover_s_so_polite.mp3.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home