This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.

Sorry for the lack of updates, everyone. I quit my job and have been preparing to return to GA for a while, so I haven't really felt like spewing words on the internet. I need to get away for a while. Sober up a little bit, see some friends, get my head straight. Andrea's going to be working in GA for two months and I'll be coming back on the 9th, so trust me, when I get back I'm gonna have fuck all to do but temp and blog until we're back on our feet. Thanks to everyone who's shown support, and for the HILARIOUS dude posting anonymously, I'm guessing that it's just Freddy Madball sitting there pecking out slurs with one finger on the keyboard. Awesome.

See you guys next month! Until then, enjoy some crap I've been listening to lately. There wasn't enough room for Hazen St., but oh well.

Zipped up mix - http://www.mediafire.com/?0l1aymz0k1b

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quit your job? Which one, the one where you sit on punknews all day making comments, or the one where you hang out on the street corner waiting to suck cock?

4:35 PM

 
Blogger luridtraversal said...

I love reading comments by anonymous internet "tough guys"...

Have fun, and sober up man. And stay away from the Madball!!!

8:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right lurid, I need to get away for a while. Sober up a little bit, see some friends, get my head straight.

My life is pretty tough after all.

In the future, I'll try to remember to regeister a name so I'll be less anonymous. I'll try to think of something creative. I'll use my first name and use something like Ramone for my last name. How clever and original. I'm sure no one has ever thought of that.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Check it out. Does this mean I'm not an internet tough guy anymore? Am I only as tough as you guys now?

2:59 PM

 
Blogger luridtraversal said...

Yawn...

6:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol wut

7:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i knew who madball was. because i fucking HATE you, and you think i have something to do with madball and i have no fucking clue what that is. you're a failure. get a fucking job, loser.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger luridtraversal said...

"Get a job loser". Tee Hee. You fucking HATE me? Wow. The eloquence of your words are truly poetic. You are the epitome of cool sir. Take care sweetie.

5:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, you suck. You do realize how ridiculous you sound? Get your head straight? Damn at the melodrama there.

Maybe when you get your head straight you'll realize that you're really narrow-minded and cling to those most like you in and imitate them in an attempt to have solace in "friendship."

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, quit blogging unless you have something to say that a million other 16 1/2 to 25 1/2 year olds aren't already saying.

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Hale said...

As opposed to your job, anon, where you just call some one a faggot all day long in the comment section of a blog?

God, you're soooo intimidating.

3:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw... FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING LITTLE PUNK FOR DISSING UNWRITTEN LAW. and georgia? what the FUCK is in georgia? a fucking little hick town. idiot.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger luridtraversal said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dissing Unwritten Law!!! Matt, I love you even more. Unwritten Law sucks!!! Or perhaps I should say "ZOMG, like UL totally SUX".

hehe, dissing Unwritten Law...what a tool...

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home