This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

"We're the weapons of mass destruction!" - Report Suspicious Activity

Holy gadzooks! Has it really been a week since I updated? Yeah, but I have good reasons. I have underlings now, and...umm, I'm drunk a lot, and....yeah. That's about it. I'm going to be the the Hall Monitors/Breakups/Ambitions show tomorrow at the Black Cat, if anyone there wants to watch me go OFF to three of the best bands in DC. Expect me to yell "ROCK FOR LIGHT!" a lot during the Ambitions' set.

Anyway, the last band I went to see at the Black Cat was Report Suspicious Activity, who should have the motto "Two years. Four shows. One band." They're a "super group" of sorts, with J Robbins and Vic Bondi joining forces, which = automatic awesome.

If you're like me, you assume Vic Bondi died or went on to sell used cars. Instead, the Bush administration pissed him off so much he started writing/bellowing songs again. J Robbins plays bass, and Darren Zentek slays it on bass. One of the best shows I saw all year. I'm too drunk to write anymore. You shut up and listen. *shakes fist.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/3590630/report_suspicious_activity_guantanamo.mp3.html

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/3946881/Report_Suspicious_Activity_The_Night_of_1000_Lies.mp3.html

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/4633106/Report_Suspicious_Hardcore_Revenge.mp3.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were supposed to come through cleveland last year with that guy from naked raygun's new band but it didn't happen because i think j's wife had a baby or something.

as much as i love it out here in what you probably consider the sticks, i am a bit jealous.

-beth

11:19 PM

 
Blogger Matt Ramone said...

Yeah, how many shows have been junked because of something involving Robbin's kid? *ducks*

2:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home