This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Please destroy me" - Ladytron

News item the first: I would like to give mad TKAAD props to the individuals responsible for putting Are You Afraid of the Dark? on YouTube. You are truly the new American heroes.

News item the second: Quiche gives me gas like a motherfucker.

News item the third: My phone is still in limbo. Kind of a bitch, that.

I don't know a whole lot about Ladytron, aside from the fact that they named themselves after a killer Roxy Music song (but then, weren't they all killer?). British synth band, detached/icy, focused on image, stupid haircuts, etc. I've just been listening to their last album, Witching Hour, in a daze all of today, mostly because 1) I have no marijuana and 2) if I listen to Autolux's Future Perfect or Fugazi's Repeater one more time, I think I'm going to wear out the grooves. It's not a bad album, but I've mostly had this song on repeat. It's a good "repeat" song. It reminds me of cruising with Kristy in Athens in the middle of the night, trying to find one cheap horror movie at basically any video store still open.

No great insights here, kids. Just a great song. Add your own goddamn memories. Mine're taken.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/1848014/Ladytron_Destroy_Everything_You_Touch.mp3.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home