This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

None More Black

None More Black is one of the better punk acts out there right now. They've got a killer live show, and they write power-chord metal for drunk punks hanging out behind the 7-11 dumpster. "We Dance on the Ruins Of the Stupid Stage" is from their new album, This is Satire, which is a pretty solid record. If America ever gets its act together and gives me a fucking radio show already, I want the first 20 seconds of this song to be my show's intro. Rock it, holmes.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/9960201/None_More_Black_We_Dance_on_the_Ruins_of_This_Stupid_Stage.mp3.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home