This is an mp3 blog attempting to document the gross amount of music I listen to. About once a day, I'll post something I like. If you're a copyright holder on anything I host, get in touch, and we'll settle things in a steel cage instead of a courtroom.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Greetings, hu-mans

Welcome to The Kids Are All Dead, a music blog by a cranky old man trapped in a cranky young man's body. Please note the following things:

1) I don't care about your feelings
2) I am cantankerous and opinionated
3) Pink Floyd is one of the worst bands ever

If you understand all that, then I think we're at the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I'll begin posting once I figure this damn interweb shit out. If anyone knows any reliable file hosting sites, don't be a church mouse, dig?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home